Wednesday 23 January 2008

My Feburary To Do List

Here is my 'thing-a-day' to do list. It's not in any particular order and some of the things I have been meaning to do for ages, so I'm using this as an opportunity to get them done.


  1. Re-fashion Jeans into a skirt

  2. Sew new buttons onto cardi

  3. Re-fashion a T-Shirt

  4. Needle felt yellow flowers (swap)

  5. Bake a Battenburg

  6. Knit washcloth

  7. Knit flower brooch

  8. Make a Valentines Card

  9. Play with Fimo

  10. Make a Bookmark

  11. Make some ATC's

  12. Cross Stitch a rude word

  13. Wet felt something

  14. Make buttons into fridgemagnets (swap)

  15. Make a totebag

  16. Knit a coin purse

  17. Bookbind a notebook

  18. Sew a babies bib

  19. Make shadow Puppets

  20. Embroider design onto a bag

  21. Make a peg doll

  22. Make a dotee doll (swap)

  23. Make a bracelet

  24. Make Jam

  25. Fabric Yoyos

  26. Make felt stuffie

  27. Body scrub

  28. Paper weaving

  29. Applique

  30. Decorate Matchbox (swap)

Other things to make:



  1. a noise

  2. a friend

  3. a fuss

  4. a mess

  5. my bed

  6. amends


any suggestions of things to make would be greatfully recieved, also if you want to swap any of the things I make please let me know. It doesn't have to be like for like, I'll do anything for buttons!!! or a Martha Stewart Magazine.

(Blogger has gone a bit weird so I'll have to post links and photos when it's not weird.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

12. Cross Stitch a rude word

Love it! Have you decided on the word yet?

Good luck with your list!

Unknown said...

wow that´s alot love...

Ellie Garratt said...

Wow. That's a long list ;)